10/11/2009

Introductions

Hi, and welcome to my new blog!

My name is Jo. I’m a 19-year-old boy from Norway. I come from the countryside, but surprisingly enough I’m a big city kind of person. I thing we need cultural and social variety in our life’s, or we’ll never move forward with our personalities.


I like to sing, to sit on my computer and write both music, and other stuff, and to hang with my friends. I love animals, and I dream of on day having a huge family, with plenty of kids. Pretty normal things, I guess.

I’m in school, college, getting some education, so that one day in the not so far of future, I’ll become a teacher. I love to teach. Nothing, except maybe standing on a stage and sing my own songs, is more giving to me, than teaching.

Now you know a little about me. There is one thing though, that not to many people know about, that I don't really know if I want them to know. Since this is an English blogg, and my family isn't to keen on English, I don't really think they'll found out. To me it is a really personal thing. If you haven't already found out my big secret, I’ll tell you, it’s the fact that I’m gay. I'm not ashamed or anything, even though it might seem like it. It's just that I don't really se why other people should care so much about what I do in my bedroom, and with whom, for that matter.

I’m in the closet, yes. I’m not a brave person. I don’t want my father, whom hate “homos and fags”, to hate me too. I need my family. And my friends. I love my friends. And my family, I think…
Well. It's time to become even more personal. I've never had a boyfriend. I've been in love, truthfully in love, but it was never returned. The boy wasn't to keen on other boys, to be honnest. And I think that's one of my biggest problems. I allways fall for the straight guy. I think I do so because it makes the rejections so much easyer. You know you'll never have anyone anyway, so why not just fall for someone that will never ever in a million years be interested. It'll make the let downs much easyer.

Got to go now!

Until next time, I bid you all farewell. And enjoy those mondays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment