12/01/2009

Hi Everyone!

It’s nice to see that so many people are visiting my blog, but why not leave a comment, a question or just a sign of greeting?

There isn’t much to tell you right now, other than the fact that I’m kind of in love with this guy I met online about a year ago. He’s from far away though, and the distance is killing me. I’d so love to just curl up in his arms every night, and I just know I’ll feel so safe in his arms. I don’t really know why though.

He is a couple of years older than me, and that’s kind of nice, cause I like them a little older. He has this wonderful smile, a fucking amazing personality and Oh My God, his eyes. Don’t even get me started on his eyes. They’re just magical. I think he could melt pure gold with them if he wanted to.


Victor, the swedish hottie.

Anyways. I need to tell you all just how my life is right about now. I’m in the middle of Christmas finals, and not looking forward till tomorrow. We have a Norwegian-pedagogical exam about literature and identity. I think I’m going to fail. I IZ FAIL. But if I do fail, I think I’ll move back home to mom and dad, and try to find myself a job, and then go on with a Gap Year, at a folkehøgskole. I want to become a singer. That’s my biggest dream at the moment. And not to forget, to get to perform alongside Maria Mena at one of her concerts. That would be freaking awesome.


Well.. I need to hit the books one more time. Love you all for reading my blog! And I promise I’ll blog more frequently from now on! (Or at least I’ll try to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment